4.
I'm on my fourth sale! *hurrah*
I never quite understood why 4 is such an unlucky number. In Chinese, it sounds the same as the word "die". Now... why would they name a number after death/name death after a number.
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! WHY.
I'm in the mist of deciding whether or not I want to continue making jewelry. I only decided to make jewelry in the first place because I live near a bead store. But... I want to create something that reflects me a little better than assembling shiny pieces together. By the beginning of next month, I think it's time for me to plot the next project. Prepare yourselves etsy world.
Meanwhile,
in love with this band, the xx.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats!
Wish you a best luck on your etsy business~
Wishing you many more!!
http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/
thanks for the encouragement guys :)
Post a Comment